For me to fully understand your current health concerns and your goals, and to work with you through a new eating plan, consider supplements and possible clinical testing, I like to support my clients over a period of time. I find this method always delivers the best results for my clients. ‘One-off’ appointments don’t allow us the time to get to the root cause of your symptoms.
We will discuss together the appropriate level of support that you need. The length of your programme will depend on your personal health concerns and what you want to achieve, but we will start with an initial 12-week programme.
All health programmes will typically involve the following elements, and include regular support sessions to keep you on track and help you implement the recommendations:
- Initial Personal Consultation: 1.5 hours
- Regular consultation sessions giving you more technical expertise with the focus onnutrition or lifestyle change. Either face to face or via Skype/telephone – 45-60 minutes.
- Mini progress review calls: 15-30 minutes (Gold and Platinum Programmes only)
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
- Personalised nutrition advice and supplement plan
- Research into your current medication and recommendations for foods or supplements to avoid or include
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Personal coaching to support new food choices and new habits.
- Your Healthy Eating Shopping List
- Seasonal recipes and meal plans
- Email support
Programme Fees start from £295 for a 12 week programme.
Book in today for your complementary 30 minute health and energy assessment.